We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to come free from such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Such has been the patient sufferance of these Regions; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present Ukrainian conquer mode is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these Regions. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
· The Kiev Regime has refused the Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
· The Kiev Regime has forbidden it's Governors to pass urgent and crucial laws, unless their action is not delayed until the sovereign consent, but when so suspended, Government pointedly left them without any attention.
· The Kiev Regime has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Federalisation, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
· The Kiev Regime has dissolved local authorities and brushed local leaders aside repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness it's invasions on the rights of the people.
· The Kiev Regime has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing to investigate the massacre of people on Maidan in Kiev and in Trade Union House in Odessa.
· The Kiev Regime has made Judges dependent on it's Will alone with illegal dissolution of the Constitutional Court.
· The Kiev Regime has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.
· The Kiev Regime has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our elected authorities.
· The Kiev Regime has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.
· The Kiev Regime has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving it's Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
1. For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us;
2. For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these Regions;
3. For cutting off our Trade with all our partners;
4. For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent;
5. For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Presumption of Innocence;
6. For transporting LPR and DPR citizens to Kiev to be tried for pretended offences;
7. For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments;
8. For suspending our own authorities, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.
· The Kiev Regime has declared us out of his Protection and waging War against us.
· The Kiev Regime has plundered us, ravaged and burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.
· The Kiev Regime at this time transporting large Armies of neo-Nazis and foreign Mercenaries to complete the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.
· The Kiev Regime has constrained our fellow conscripted Citizens to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.
· The Kiev Regime has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavored to bring on the inhabitants of each other, sending against us most notorious misanthropes whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.
In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. Members of the Kiev Regime whose characters are thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, are unfit to be the rulers of a free people.
Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our Kiev brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of a referendum we held and the sovereignty of independent people's republics we announced. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.
We, therefore, the Representatives of the Republics of Novorossia, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of Republics of Novorossia, solemnly publish and declare, That these Republics are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the Ukrainian, and that all political connection between them and the State of Kiev regime, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent Republics may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
Просьба максимально распространять на всех американских форумах и прочих ресурсах. Декларация неофициальная.